Friday, December 19, 2008

Day 6.3 Eric: Dual fail

My day was okay yesterday and I managed to work until 4h without felling too tired.

But this morning like Chris I woke up at 7am with my alarm and I directly fell back asleep and woke up naturally only at 10h. This 6 hour night can be considered as having a lie in Everyman. I think that even if we don't feel tired after the 30 minute naps, we both were quite tired because of the transition between the two systems.

Anyway we still believe in the system and will continue the experiment as if nothing occurred. So I did my 6.2 and 6.3 naps and I am in a very good shape after this latest nap.

We now begin our Christmas holidays so it will change a bit our activities and schedule and it will be interesting to try Everyman in different conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment